I didn’t write posts like this for at least 5 years, but since I’m being a bit experimental recently, let it be:)
In December 2018 I didn’t write long lists of plans, rather made a Trello list with some random things in it. Well, of all of them only 2 things became true: me travelling to Majorca and getting a haircut 😅. It doesn’t mean that my year was a disaster, I probably just could not put realistic goals.
Anyway, here is a short list of my achievements and fails, that happened to me in 2019:
– being a parent of a super active toddler, her first words, potty training and weaning
– me trying out with “business” and failing
– checking out some work places and not getting them 😀
– trip to Prague, Budapest (super short), Majorca and finally Russia
– my mom and my mother-in-law visiting us in Berlin
– new level reached in blogging, especially Instagram. Getting new followers, making new friends among micro bloggers, my first blogging events. This year I also started having my first cooperations with companies, when they directly contacted me. Also my first projects with small marketing companies
– getting tired of blogging, slight disappointment and exhaustion.
– started learning some basic programming, got my first certificate for programming foundations. Unfortunately was too busy later in the year and put this project on hold. Hopefully I will continue learning next year
– a secret for now, but it is really a good thing (أنشأ لله)
That’s it, it wasn’t an exciting year as you might think. But I was happily busy and enjoyed it a lot. There are so many things I would like to do personally and professionally. I wish you all the best in the new year (in case I do not post anything until 2020).